Oki B401dn Driver
Oki B401dn Printer driver and software for Microsoft Windows and Macintosh.
Windows Install instructions:
1. Double-click the downloaded file.
2. Click ‘I Agree’, followed by ‘Cancel’ (this will extract a folder to your desktop).
3. Launch the Add Printer Wizard and navigate to the .inf file (located in a folder named Driver) within the folder on your desktop.
Macintosh Install instructions:
1. Double-click the downloaded file to mount it on your desktop.
2. Double-click the icon in the disk image to launch.
Operating System(s): Server 2003, Server 2003 x64, Server 2008, Server 2008 R2, Server 2008 x64, Server 2012, Windows 2000, Windows 7, Windows 7 x64, Windows 8, Windows 8 x64, Windows Vista, Windows Vista x64, Windows XP, Windows XP x64, Mac Os X
This file contains everything you need to use your Oki B401dn Series.
How to Install Oki B401dn Driver
No comments yet.